A year has passed since I decided to really focus on conditioning my body and m…


A year has passed since I decided to really focus on conditioning my body and my mind to become a stronger marathoner. I changed my diet several times to figure out what works best for me and my energy level…and I’d say I learned a lot in the past year. I am no expert….but I have realized that healthy eating is a lifestyle that becomes easier over time once you make it a routine. Surely I have cheat days to fulfill my sweet tooth cravings! Overall I feel stronger both physically and mentally!! I’m still debating if I should run a marathon in the fall…just depends if I can stay injury free and if my coach thinks I’m ready. For now I’ll continue my fitness journey. It was super hot today (by PNW standards)…but good thing I only had 3 very easy miles to run today. #lovetorun #running #runchat #runnergirl #irunthisbody #easyrun #mondaymotivation #fitgirl #healthylifestyle #instarunner #runnerlife #runnerscommunity #chasinggoals #strongereveryday #strongnotskinny #beatyesterday



Source by runnershighfive

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้