Another month has come and gone. Another 5 lbs are gone which brings me to 20lbs…


Another month has come and gone. Another 5 lbs are gone which brings me to 20lbs down. One misconception I hear is that the programs I offer are quick fixes or crash diets… ummm no thanks. I think Im pretty darn good proof that these programs produce amazing SUSTAINABLE results. . As someone who constantly took off and put on the same 10 lbs I know what unsustainable results crash dieting and quick fixes look like. . If you want something that will last. That can completely change your lifestyle if you let it message me. Dont wait for another month to go by. Dont wait for that inner monologue to become even more negative. You can choose change right now! . Btw the only program Ive been doing over the past month is my Summer Strong program. Which means: Workout 4 days a week For 30-40 minute AT HOME Lifting HIIT and Core Meal Plans w/ a full Cheat Day each week Daily motivation and accountability Community and new friendships . Ready to make a lasting change while still living your life? Im only taking 15 women for my group starting on August 6th so message me or comment below. As a show of my commitment to you I am offering a $25 rebate to women who sign up within the next 48 hours. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is but I want to see that you are ALL IN! Deal?!



Source by cherievhdelainerqp

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้