DIET: ( 64 days post water fast/37 lbs lost/Current weight: 173 lbs) The amount …


DIET: ( 64 days post water fast/37 lbs lost/Current weight: 173 lbs) The amount of food I eat – I’ve learned that there’s a point at which it serves me not to eat anymore. The quantity per serving has diminished but the quality has risen exponentially. Does that mean I’m sacrificing? No it means I eat till I’m satisfied knowing well my body is efficient at burning off stored body fat. So if I don’t eat for the next meal… or two… I’m ok. I adjust my daily intake on how I feel. If I do a leg day at the gym and feel extra hungry I eat more. The “3 meals a day” stigma we’ve been told to eat all our lives is complete bs. The best part about this “diet” is that I’m not counting any macros and enjoy everything that I eat. There is no urge for a cheat day. It changes your relationship with hunger and the dependency for carbs/sugar as if it were a drug #diet #waterfast #keto #modifiedketogenicdiet #intermittentfasting #healthylifestyle #weightloss #stayactive #getoutdoors



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้