FUEL. This topic is one of my favorites. I love cooking and making up recipes an…


FUEL. This topic is one of my favorites. I love cooking and making up recipes and knowing exactly what is going into my body. I have been focusing on adding more protein and vegetables to my diet and its amazing how good my body feels when I fuel it right. When we dont fuel right (and believe me I have my cheat days too often no thanks to my sweet tooth ) we see it in our energy levels skin appearance and overall performance. I have to be intentional to make meals that are well rounded and hit the food groups I want. Smoothies are a go-to if I need an extra serving of greens. Avacado brownies are my new obsession. The list goes on! How have you guys tried to add more nutrients to your diet?!?! #fitness #nutrition #diet #healthybody #marathontraining #spartantraining #perserverance #runnergirl #train #sweat #smoothie #protein #greens #strength #recipes



Source by runnershighfive

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้