If I had a dollar for every time someone ask me if I drink diet teas or flat tu…


If I had a dollar for every time someone ask me if I drink diet teas or flat tummy teas ( I dont have a flat-flat tummy …yet by the way… coming soon) or if I stay working out in the gym. NO!! Im still a work in progress but this table is the TRUTH. Consistency lifestyle choices over lose all the weight you have amassed over 5 years in 30days diets. Eat clean 80% of the time and train mean 20%. Cant exercise? Eat clean and go on long walks. You cant work out all day and fuel yourself with excess calories you will end up gaining. Look into #CICO– calories in calories out. Work out your daily TDEE – Todal daily energy expenditure. Eat that. Eat a little less than your #TDEE to lose fat ( deficit) eat more to gain (surplus). I know its sounds like awful scary stuff. Nothing worth while came easy. And this is easier than you think. Ive done a lot of fat diets believe me .. without mentioning names. But until I confronted my issues with food and learnt know what I was putting into my body and how it serves any purpose until you do that its a continous rollercoaster. Now there will be bumps in the road. Cheat days are ok. Holiday binges are fine. However if the knowledge that whatever junk food you eat serves your body no purpose and you will undo all your hard work remains youll get back on track. Sorry about the long post. Knowledge is power #howtolosebodyfat #fasting #caloriedeficit #intermittentfasting #hiitworkout #healthyliving #healthylifestyle #cico #tdee #girlswholify #bodymaxindex #notskinnybutstrong #like4like #followforfollowback #comment. #pictureisntmine



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้