Major setbacks all last week and Im definitely seeing it… After my cheat day S…


Major setbacks all last week and Im definitely seeing it… After my cheat day Sunday week ago I seriously struggled to get back to keto… I ended up binge eating crap for 7 days Legit I have no control Im all or fucking nothing I tell you that much… I didnt get back to my keto foods until last night after fasting for 24 hours (yes I went that long but was a relaxed day at home) anyway Im feeling and looking fat as fuck! Im sooooo soft around the edges and my undies are cutting into me which shows me how much fluid Im still holding… its visible damage and it happens to me always after I have one cheat then I end up carb blowing out for that whole week!! I know this makes it sound like keto isnt sustainable it absolutely is Im just like a heroin addict around shitty junky carbs… its why Ive never had success with a balanced diet like no I will not eat one small slice of pizza and count it into my tracking app… I will however devour the whole pizza the delivery guy AND his car if you allow me even one bite THIS is why I encourage people not to cheat often at all because it makes it so much harder to start again #accidentalcheatweek



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้