Morning bath because my body effing hurts and coffee because I need it. I overs…


Morning bath because my body effing hurts and coffee because I need it. I overslept this morning gosh Im lazy. Theres no excuse besides I absolutely did not want to get out of bed. On a happier note almost 4 weeks into my new meal plan and Ive kept myself in check. Sometimes its hard. Like when someone brings doughnuts to work but Ive done well and not touched them. Im not going to lie Im a little afraid to have a cheat day. I know how I am. If I allow it to happen I tend to go overboard and then it carries into my weeks after. I dont want to screw up. We shall see what happens. This bath isnt helping my soreness and I gotta get out. Happy Friday Eve!! #keto #lowcarb #ketodiet #weightloss #ketogenic #lchf #ketosis #ketogenicdiet #fitness #weightlossjourney #ketolife #diet #ketofood #healthy #ketoweightloss #workout #intermittentfasting #health #fit #foodie #motivation #lift #weightlifting #ketofam #healthyfood #ketolifestyle #effyourbeautystandards #bathtime #coffee #alwayscoffeetime



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้