Water your body & your mind. The body speaks and it understands. It will you sho…


Water your body & your mind. The body speaks and it understands. It will you show you. Inside-out. You can’t give out of an empty cup. _ When speaking about diets no one gets excited. Talking for myself ; I love my diet/lifestyle. I love feeling confident in my own skin. What if I tell you that you can enjoy healthier lifestyle where you can have all the foods and not even feeling restricted. When you do everything too restricted sometimes diet gets out of control with burnouts or cheat meals that go off-limits and sometimes become cheat days. You can get to a point where you’re constantly thinking about food… _ My best advice would be knowing the basics of nutrition & macros! It will HELP you live this reality. I started off in the restricted / disordered mindset. It was much easier for me to track my macros to see where I’m at and to have certain limit. Later I developed a healthier relationship with food. Now I have the knowledge about macros & calories and I eat intuitively while enjoying all the foods in moderation and maintaining this physique effortlessly. It is a process but something anyone can achieve! _ So don’t give up and learn the basics first. One step at a time. #youcan #feelstrongsexy



Source by verenacromwell

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้