littlevegannicole2: Feeling good in my own skin feels so wonderful and frankly …


littlevegannicole2: Feeling good in my own skin feels so wonderful and frankly quite odd. Before I use to restrict to a few 100 calories a day which resulting in a horrible eating disorder and poor mental health that made me feel like I was never thin or good enough. I wanted to be thinner even when I was at my lowest weight. Food and looking in the mirror were my biggest fear. Family and friends worried about me but I felt like no one understood me like I was in this all my myself. Now fast fast-forward two years later.. Im eating as much as I want and whatever I want! Im finally at a place in my life where I think I look bomb as fuck and Im feeling so confident in my beautiful body #bodypositivity



Source by weight8337

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้