So day ZERO. Here I am. Thousands of miles from where I started! But change has …


So day ZERO. Here I am. Thousands of miles from where I started! But change has been a constant part or my life. 100 days ago I started on a challenge. My aim was to get to 100 but I finally managed 90% of my goal. I am extremely unhappy about the last two weeks. I went totally off my fitness and diet routine. My life was totally turned around. Overall though I was quite happy about the first 2 months and how I was able to stay on target. So here I am. I didn’t achieve my weight loss oe fitness goals. In fact I only got to 50% of my target. Which means I have a lot of hard work in the coming months. In a way that’s good. It gives me another goal to set. Lol. And I need to continue to focus on my health. But I’m definitely shifting my workouts indoor now. I can’t quite manage the cold. And walking or running in the dark is not one of my favorite activities. Thanks for following my journey. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed documenting it. And here’s to my next challenge – any ideas on what I should do next? I definitely need a new one soon! #100daycountdown #fitnessgoals #foodgoals #foodie #healthyeating #fromfattofit #cleanfoods #simplerecipes #eatlove #myfitnessgoals #eatinghealthy #stayfitstayfocused #mindfuleating #strongertogether #cycling #stayfitstayhealthy #workouts



Source by anitabora

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้